Capitalized terms used below that are not otherwise defined have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
This Anti-Spam Policy describes what We consider spam and how to report any violation of this policy. We strictly prohibit using Our Services for sending unsolicited messages, including spam, to recipients who do not have a business relationship with Our customers. We treat all violations of this policy concerning Neeto seriously and are dedicated to investigating all violations submitted to us.
1. Accepted use
By using Our Services, You agree that You will only send targeted permission-based messages (including emails, text messages, and other notifications) to Your end users. All recipients must have registered with You and engaged in a business relationship with You and they must have explicitly provided their email addresses.
You may use Our Service to send the following types of messages:
- behavior-triggered messages based on actions that Your end users take or do not take within your software.
- relevant newsletters, updates, and announcements to Your user base.
- other messages for the sole purpose of assisting recipients in using Your software.
You agree to use our service only in compliance with this Anti-Spam Policy, Abuse Policy, Terms of Service, and all applicable laws (including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and other policies and regulations related to spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation).
2. Prohibited use
You agree that You shall not use our Services for the following:
- send marketing messages to recipients who are not Your end users (customers).
- send unrelated offers or content to Your end users.
- send unsolicited messages (including spam or unsolicited bulk email) to any third party.
- use any third-party lists (including email lists and phone numbers).
- use lists that are purchased, rented, scraped, or illegally obtained.
- collect lists and transfer them to third parties for sending unsolicited communications.
3. Sending domains
We encourage you to use your own sending domains to ensure better email deliverability. We also reserve the right to require you to do so at our sole discretion. You are not permitted to send domains irrelevant to your business or don’t have a legit website tied to it.
4. Prohibited content
By using Our Service, You agree to include quality, relevant, targeted and lawful content within your messages. You shall not:
- Make available any files containing materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such materials.
- Use any materials in any manner that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity to mislead others;
- Download any materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner;
- Post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- Violate the rights of neeto or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
5. CAN-SPAM Act compliance
You shall comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, including the following requirements:
- Don’t use false or misleading header information.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify your message as an ad if necessary.
- Tell recipients your location by including your valid physical postal address in your footer. This can be your current street address, a post office box you’ve registered with the U.S. Postal Service or a private mailbox with a commercial mail receiving agency established under Postal Service regulations.
- Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future emails from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf (e.g., if you hire another company to use our service for you).
For detailed information, please visit the FTC website.
If you encounter content on Neeto that violates this policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate access to Our Service at our sole discretion, should we suspect any violation of this policy.
Neeto may update this policy by posting the updates to the Neeto Website. Your continued use of the Services after We post any modifications to this Policy will constitute Your acknowledgment of the modifications and Your consent to abide and be bound by the modified policy.