Capitalized terms used below that are not otherwise defined have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
As a Processor of Your end user data, We take security and privacy very seriously, and have taken a number of steps toward GDPR compliance. This page will provide you with an overview of these activities and related information.
1. Compliance activities
Below you can find a list of steps taken towards GDPR compliance:
- Completed an audit of information systems identifying the data we collect; where and why we store it; what our process is for deleting it.
- Improved company procedures related to security and privacy.
- Consolidated information about our third party vendors and obtained data processing agreements from them.
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- Created a Data Processing Agreement for customers who collect data from EU users.
2. Third party vendors
We only rely on trusted third parties to process sensitive data. The full list of third party vendors can be found in our list of sub-processors.
3. Data protection officer
To ensure compliance with Article 37 GDPR, we have appointed a data protection officer (DPO). The current DPO is Neeraj Singh and his email is [email protected]. You can write to him at 382 NE 191st St PMB 39793 Miami, FL 33179 USA.
4. Data processing agreement
We offer a Data Processing Agreement to our customers who collect data from users in the EU. Our DPA is automatically accepted as part of your Terms of Service agreement, so no further action is required on your part.